Saturday, April 14, 2007

Tagged

Okay, Jan tagged me again, so I'll answer again. : )

4 THINGS ABOUT ME.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Emergency Dispatcher
2. Aerobics Instructor
3. Nanny
4. Christian Day School Teacher

Four places I have lived:
1. C, Alabama
2. Birmingham, Alabama
3. Houston, Texas
4. Conroe, Texas

Four Places you have been on vacation:
1. Bolivar Peninsula, Texas
2. Gulf Shores, Alabama
3. Nashville, Tennessee
4. Mobile, Alabama

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Cheesecake
3. New York Strip, cooked medium rare
4. Shrimp! (Scampi, grilled, fried, steamed, you name it!)

Four places you would rather be right now:
1. Anywhere with my husband and all 3 kids
2. On a sunny, warm beach
3. Shopping in a mall with unlimited funds
4. Red Lobster with the meal paid for, and the calories not counting

Tag, you are it!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?