Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Not a happy day . . .

I really do try not to post when things are not going well except to ask for prayers. So, if you want a happier post, maybe you should skip this one.

It's just kind of a bad day. I'm hoping the sun is shining today, because I need some sunshine. One of my dispatchers, James Tullis died last night from cancer. I'm so sad. Please keep his family in your prayers. He was a really good man and a pleasure to work with. He never had a bad thing to say about anyone and had a quick, ready wit that made us giggle on a regular basis. He was a dilligent and loyal employee, and I will miss him terribly.

A smaller incident is that the city clerk is no longer working for the city. She was my friend, and I'll miss her. One can never have too many friends at work. Or too many friends, period.

Anyway, I guess there's worse things that can happen in a day, but this just feels pretty rotten. Add this to all the tension up here at work, and I shouldn't have any trouble losing weight--I have no appetite.

Just the usual request to bring me before the Father.
Praying for comfort
Praying for mercy
Praying for a measure of joy
Praying to find favor with my supervisors
Praying for justice against my adversaries . . . still.

Comments:
Sorry Susie. I will pray for you.
 
I'm so sorry. I know he's been on the prayer list for a long time.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?