Friday, October 27, 2006

Rainy Friday

Yay! It's Friday! : )

I still had something on the schedule last night (LOL). I had to go to Dollar General and buy jail supplies. Oh, well.

It's raining today. There is a 100% chance of rain here in the Heart of Dixie. When I related this to my officer, he laughed his fool head off and asked me, "Y'think?" Smart butt.
But I am rather glad it's raining. You see, my daughter's school Fall Festival is today from 3:30pm to 6:30pm. I was a little ill about that. Most people are working during that time. I am working during that time. That just doesn't make sense to have it at that time. I probably could have taken off for it, but I had already taken off for Halloween, so I could get my kids ready and take them trick or treating. And we're too short-handed to play with the schedule too much right now. And Madeline was very unhappy with me that she didn't get to go to the Fall Festival with her other friends because I had to work. And it didn't matter that she's already going to one Fall Festival and a Halloween party on Saturday night--not to mention Trick or Treating on Tuesday. :::sigh::: So, selfishly I guess, I was glad that it's supposed to rain all day. That's bad, isn't it?

Comments:
Halloween has become a little like Christmas with all the festivities!

It is fun to dress up and trick or treat, though. Not to mention all the pranks! My husband hands out radishes, chili peppers and such to the surprised children that happen by our door. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?