Friday, September 01, 2006

Books . . .

1. One book that changed my life... I reckon that would be the Bible. If it was a book in the Bible, it would be Philippians.

2. One book I have read more than once... Any Harry Potter book

3. One book I would want on a desert island... Any Harry Potter book.

4. One book that made me laugh... Any Robin Jones Gunn book.

5. One book that made me cry... Any Karen Kingsbury book.

6. One book I wish had been written... The one that God wants me to write

7. One book I wish had never been written... Memnoch the Devil by Anne Rice

8. One book I am currently reading... About to finish Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince for the umpteenth time. (Then, I promise, Momma, I'm gonna start those books you gave me!)

9. One book I've been meaning to read... Any one of the books my Momma gave me to read and/or the biographies I've had for months, waiting to be read. ; )

Tagging JanJanMom? Go, girl!

Comments:
Karen Kingsbury makes me cry, too!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?