Thursday, September 14, 2006

Almost Friday

Today is a good day. It was nice and cool this morning (the bank sign said it was 58 degrees F this morning at 5:30am. I do love Fall! : )

Tomorrow is payday. : )

Saturday is the parade--and a day with family day. : )

How could it get much better?

Oh yes--and it's almost my birth month and Halloween (my favorite holiday)!

My trainee is doing fairly well today. I have had to help her very little.

I've got to find a red ribbon for Madeline's hair. Her baton group outfit is red/white (pretty colors on my Maddiepoppet). They had originally wanted red socks, but they changed it to white. I'm glad. We didn't have any red socks. White socks are good.

Hope your day is going as splendidly as mine is. : )

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?