Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Tuesday

Another pretty day at work. ; )

Keep me in your prayers. It's going to get better--I know it is. : )

Daniel got home from camp, and I was SO glad to see him. BUT! I had included a large plastic bag for Daniel to put his dirty clothes in. Guess what he came home from camp without? And we've called everyone, but NOBODY has seen it. So, since that was the lion's share of Daniel's wardrobe, he has 2 pair of shorts to wear now and a few t-shirts. No church clothes either. I was a little less than the happy camper about that.

Another full week ahead of me, but I'm still smiling for the most part. ; )

I hope y'all have a wonderful week!

P.S. In answer to your question, Kristen, I've been working my booty off and haven't had much time to post. I'll try and do better, though, e! : )

Comments:
Thanks for updating--even admist your busyness~~and stress!

Surely it will be better...soon!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?