Saturday, August 05, 2006

Saturday

Hi Bloggerville! (Is that like Margaritaville? Hmm . . .) It's a beautiful day here in the Heart of Dixie. Hope you're having a wonderful day as well.

Keep me in your prayers. There is an officer that I struggle with in my dealings with her, and they put her on my shift. I have had SOME kind of a week. I'm also working about 60+ hours a week. I'm on my 6th 12 hour shift today, this week. Today's officer is much easier to deal with, though. God has smiled on me. : ) And I'm so glad I'm off tomorrow to play with my babies before they go off to school--especially my Daniel. He's been gone the whole last week to Christian camp. I've REALLY missed him!

Anybody else taking advantage of the tax-free shopping holiday this weekend? I was rather grateful for it myself since 2 out of 3 of my kids needed athletic shoes for school. They can't wear the flip flops that they have worn all summer to school. Also, Belk's was having one really good sale going! I got a pair of Tommy Hilfiger denim shorts for $3.99! They had lots of other things, too.

Thanks to all of you who sent me encouraging comments concerning my blog. Love you all!

Have a GREAT day! : )

Comments:
Yeah!! Welcome back!
 
Were have you been?????
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?