Thursday, June 08, 2006

Well, I've had better days. And now, I'm tired and kind of beat down, so here is my song for tomorrow:

Lord, I hope this day is good
I'm feelin' empty and misunderstood
I should be thankful Lord, I know I should
But Lord, I hope this day is good

Lord, have You forgotten me
I've been prayin' to You faithfully
I'm not sayin' I'm a righteous man
But Lord, I hope You understand

I don't need fortune and I don't need fame
Send down the thunder Lord, send down the rain
But when You're planning just how it will be
Plan a good day for me

You've been the king since the dawn of time
All that I'm asking is a little less crime
It might be hard for the devil to do
But it would be easy for You

Yes, tomorrow will be better. : ) Besides, God uses music to fill me with joy. I'm feeling better already. : )

Comments:
I wish you were my neighbor and we could go for a walk and I would make you laugh!! I hope your day tomorrow is good. ( :
 
Music brings such joy to me!
Hope you have much much much better day!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?