Friday, June 30, 2006

Friday

Well, I don't remember what day it was I wrote last, but it feels like it's been awhile, so here I am. It may be difficult for me to post this month. I just had another dispatcher quit, so I am down to 2 other dispatchers besides myself, and a dispatcher that can only work certain nights to keep a 24/7 operation going. Plus, I have 2 different kinds of training for myself, and 2 of the girls will be going to NCIC training. So, this month's schedule was a nightmare! And I will be at work more often than I am not. But at least the overtime is good. We must have a significant bill coming up. God usually gives me a financial windfall right before we get hit with a good-sized bill. ; ) Today was really wild, but the VBS program at church was so neat. If there's anything closer to heaven than children's voices lifted in song, I'm not sure what it is. And they had a nifty slide show of the kids. Someone did a really good job at showing all the kids in pictures really well. After that was over, it was back to nightmare time taking 3 overstimulated, tired kids to Walmart for grocery shopping. But what do you do? I'm not sure when my next opportunity might be. Now, it's quiet time for the Momma. My little chicks are tucked peacefully in their little nests. : ) I'd better go as well. It's 11pm, and I have to get up at 4:30am.
Good night . . .
: )

Comments:
I hope God sends you the PERFECT overeager, needs hours, needs money kind of new person!!

Good luck with your harried schedule and stay in touch as you can!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?