Sunday, May 14, 2006

These questions are from www.juliajuliabohemian.blogspot.com The INTERVIEW ME game. Janjanmom asked me. : )

1. You just found out that an important person is coming over for dinner and you only have one hour to prepare something suitable. What do you do?
Suggest going out for dinner.

2.Would you ever go to a clothing optional beach?
Nope--do you really want to see people without their clothes? Kinda scary!

3.Have you ever shoplifted and if so, what was it?
Actually, I sorta did. I think I was about 5 y/o, and my family was eating at a seafood restaurant. On the table was a bottle of lemon juice shaped like a lemon. I don't know why, but I desperately wanted that lemon bottle! So, I snagged it and sneaked it out of the restaurant (I thought!). My Momma called the police to come out and put the fear of police in me! I never took anything again!

4. You won a contest and have been given the chance to donate $10,000 to any specific cause. what is it and why?
I would give it to our church to use for benevolence in our community. I've struggled and had to have help in the past, and I'd love to be able to help someone else.

5. Describe your worst haircut ever.
When I was 5 (I was a demon at age 5!), I cut my own hair. I had waist-length curls. I cut one strand to chin length and another to my scalp--at Christmas picture time! My Momma liked to have killed me!

Comments:
You give me hope for Lilly, my four, almost five year old who is a very trying child.
 
I love your answer to #4--what a sweet heart you have!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?