Monday, April 24, 2006

Ugh. Not eating well, and not exercising enough. But it's just been one thing after another today. LOL--but SG just made me feel better about my day! Click here.

Today, I struggled with something rather silly, but it bothers me nonetheless. But to be fair, I am a type A personality, and stupid things bother me. I'm working on it . . .

But have you ever had someone tell you something that they did--even while knowing you didn't approve of this thing that they did, and you had to wonder why they felt the need to rub it in your face? I mean, why tell me? It is their life, and they do have the right to make their own decisions. But I don't know, if I know that someone doesn't approve of something that I do, I try not to talk about it when they are around. I always thought it was good manners. I don't lie about it, and if asked I would straight up tell you, but I don't flaunt it. For instance: I occasionally drink alcoholic beverages. I do. If this bothers any of my blogville readers, I do apologize--I wouldn't mention it if I knew it bothered you. But I do know for a fact that my grandmother is HUGE against drinking any alcoholic beverages for any reason. So, I simply don't mention the wonderful pina colada I had when I ventured into a wet county one day. Am I making any sense whatsoever? Or am I talking in circles? If you made it this far, congratulations on muddling through my thoughts this evening. But I'm a little agitated. I'll get over it. ; )

Wishing you an un-agitated evening. : )

Comments:
SG's blog cracked me up too.

I'm not eating well and not exercising enough too. Glad you didn't ask about the running this morning.

Sounds like a nice glass of wine would un-agitate your evening.
 
The sub-title to Velvet Elvis is 'repainting the Christian faith'--he has such good thoughts.
 
Ahh Susie, a kindred spirit. Much of what I "don't say" on my blog is to keep from offending someone. Still I may occasionally offend, but not intentionally.

Amy seems to have a good idea, she just doesn't know how hard that glass of wine is to come by in this town.....

Hope your evening gets better....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?