Friday, February 17, 2006

Friday, the 17th of February, 2006

Hello again--
I never got a chance to post yesterday. It was my one day off this week, and I worked around the house until I got too sleepy to even look at the computer. I tell you, I need every bit of 2 days off to do laundry!

I was so proud of myself yesterday, though. It was nice outside, so I finally got my chance to go walking at the park. I got up and started getting things going, and Malachi was ONE ILL PILL! I thought, "Oh, great. There goes my chance to walk. I bet I only get one lap in." But I took us there anyway. Once we got past the initial tantrum for passing the playground up, we were on our way. After the first lap (1.5 miles), Malachi gave a token complaint that we were once again passing the playground, then settled in and went to sleep! WHOO HOO! I stepped it out then, knowing it was best for my body and his nap that I keep trucking. So, altogether I ended up walking 5 miles. Go me! And John woke up in time to walk the last half mile with me, so that part went by fast. I felt so good. But boy did I get sleepy early last night--LOL.

We're supposed to get a winter storm tonight. Pray that I make it to/from work tomorrow safely. And that the power is on when I get up so that I don't have to go to work looking ugly! Or being cold for that matter! ICK. Is anyone else ready for a little warmer days? Sunshine? "I am! I am!" she jumps up and down waving her arms madly.

Daniel's acting kind of puny tonight. Say a quick prayer that we don't get that flu going round. 2 girls at my work have gotten it already. Oooh! I don't have time to be sick, and I don't want my kids to feel bad, either.

John's off tomorrow, so it will be nice to come home to a warm house with all my family already there. : )

Would someone tell me what they've done with my children? Two out of three of them ASKED to go to bed at 8:30pm! (The third was happily playing with Don-kee and dump truck).

Guess I better go to bed too. I have 2 more 12 hour shift days ahead and one late 6 hour one. Hope you all are having a WARM evening! : )

Comments:
Don't you LOVE the good days! I'm hoping for no bad weather. You know this county... it doesn't have to be bad to get the idiots on the road!

Come on sun!
 
Glad to see you "Back"!
I don't know how many times I have
Checked your Blogg and was disappointed-No Susie!!!
Keep posting-were reading!!

Love Dad
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?