Sunday, February 12, 2006

Busy week ahead!

Well, here I am already at the end of my weekend and not really ready for my rough week. I will be working 12 hour shifts Monday through Wednesday, Thursday off, and Friday through Sunday. 6- 12 hour shifts this week. Wow. Hope my kids are good to me this week (LOL). But I will be okay. I can do this! (and hopefully Officer P. won't go on high-speed chases all this week!)

So what's everyone's plans for Valentine's Day?

Is anyone but me more than ready for Spring? I wanna go walking! Daniel and I tried on Saturday, but we only got 1.5 miles walked when an Alabama blizzard came up!! Okay, not what folks up north would call a blizzard, but it was sure enough 500% more snow than we usually get! It was coming down! And today, it was just too dadgum cold. It would be nice if it would be about 50 degrees and sunny on Thursday when I'm off . . .

Well, I'm sleepy, so I better toddle off to bed. I have to get up at 4:30am . . .

Y'all have a relaxing evening : )

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?