Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Wednesday, we're halfway there, folks!

LOL--but of course I'm not halfway anywhere. We've got another dispatcher quitting, so there will be 3 of us covering a 24/7 operation. ACK! Well, I was praying about finances. Maybe God's answer is overtime. LOL. At least I'm not afraid of work. But our minister is leaving soon, and we're having his wife's going away party tonight. I'm so disappointed that I don't get to go. But what do you do? At least I got half a day off today. : P I got to sleep in until 6:30am, and that felt pretty good compared with 4:30am that I usually do.

I'm trying desperately to stay positive, and for the most part, I succeed, but this can be so frustrating. John is still without a job. He will go in and have an absolutely WONDERFUL interview. He comes home so positive, and a few days later they blow him off. As much as I don't want to contemplate it, I'm beginning to think somebody at his other job is badmouthing him to potential employers. John is good at what he does, and people generally like him. It just doesn't make sense for him to have all these good interviews and not one of them gets him a job. I just keep telling myself that God has a good job waiting for John, and we just haven't stumbled across it yet. But wow. It can be kind of scary to be waiting on the Lord sometimes.

Well! I'm thankful for my job today! : )

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?