Monday, April 11, 2005

CMB

Okay, I'm having a terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad day, so I guess it's "Count My Blessings" time . . .

1. I'm not sick today.
2. I have a job to support my family.
3. I have a home to live in.
4. We have electricity to light our home.
5. We have gas to heat our water.
6. We have food to eat.
7. I have a husband who loves me.
8. I have 3 beautiful children.
9. I have a comfortable bed.
10. I have a reliable car.
11. My car has A/C!!
12. My car has a radio.
13. I have Harry Potter books to escape in.
14. I like my job.
15. I like the people I work with.
16. I like the church I attend.
17. I like my Wednesday night Bible class (thanks Donna & Terri)
18. My kids are not dangerously ill.
19. My husband is not dangerously ill.
20. My kids love me.
21. I have good kids.
22. I have clean clothes to wear.
23. I have clean water to drink.
24. My bathroom is clean.
25. Jesus died for me.
26. I get to go to Heaven when I die.
27. I have a Heavenly Father Who loves me and wants what is best for me.
28. He hears my prayers.
29. I have comfortable shoes to wear.

That's all the time I have for now. I feel a little better. : )

Comments:
ROFLOL!!! Terri, thanks for the laugh! I'm still grinning. Sexy little number indeed! So far, I haven't had to wear it. They sent me the wrong size shirt. It really would have been a sexy number if I couldn't button it! I started to put that as one of my blessings (that I haven't had to wear that awful uniform), but I was afraid the wrong somebody might read it and decide to expedite the process. LOL.
 
I can't think of a better way to handle a bad day!! Hope today is brighter (despite the rain)!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?