Thursday, February 17, 2005

Questions from Karen's blog http://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=10446097

1. What time do you get up: Depends. When I'm working, I don't get up, I stay up (I work nights). When I sleep nights at home, I usually get up around 6am, but here lately, 4:30am seems to be involuntary wake-up time. LOL--what's that about???

2. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be? Jesus

3. Gold or silver? Gold!

4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? LOL--what's a cinema??? I'm not sure, but I think it was The Passion of The Christ.

5. What is/are your favorite TV show(s)? Don't laugh, but I have become addicted to The Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica. Also Ashlee Simpson's show. And any old sitcom.

6. What did you have for breakfast? Cold leftover pizza.

7. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with? Marilyn Manson?

8. What inspires you? God, music, my kids

9. What is your middle name? Lynn

10. Beach, city or country? beach, baby!

11. Favorite ice cream? Blue Bunny's Peanut Butter Panic! : P

12. Butter, plain or salted popcorn? Butter/salted. (Guess what I'll be having for lunch!)

13. What color is your bathroom? Green, white, cream, brown

14. Favorite color? RED!!! : )

15. What kind of car do you drive? Ford Crown Victoria

16. Favorite sandwich? Peanut butter and strawberry jelly!

17. What characteristic do you despise? Dishonesty

18. Favorite flower? Gardenia : )

19. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would it be? Hawaii! : )

20. Favorite brand of clothing? I'm really not much of a brand person. I do prefer Skechers shoes to workout in.

21. Where would you like to retire to? Hawaii/and someplace close to my kids.

22. Favorite day of the week? Any day that I get to be home with my kids. : )

23. What did you do for your last birthday? Same thing I do most birthdays. Take the kids to school, rent some movies that I want to see, buy some donuts for my breakfast, and camp out in the living room! : )

24. Where were you born? Houston, Texas

25. Favorite sport to watch? Oh, definitely aerobics competitions. Also, ice skating and gymnastics (close cousins to the aerobics competitions--LOL)

26. What fabric detergent do you use? I believe it's Tide

Your turn--post in my comments section or post in the comments that you'll answer on your blog, and I'll come read yours! : )

Comments:
I love those questions people send out! I found your blog from my friends ~MDM~. I also went to Encounter for 3 years! What years did you go? I just loved it so much. I went with Kingwood Church of Christ in the Houston area.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?