Monday, January 31, 2005

Title?

Well, I had noticed that other bloggers have actual titles to go with their daily blogs. I think it's a great idea, but today the creative juices are a bit sluggish. Hence my "title".

Father, today I ask that You grant John favor in the eyes of his new employer.

John's job is really on the brain today. I'm trying not to worry about this. It's so important for this job to work out, and he was late for his very first day! UGHHHHHH!!!!! But what do you do now? Pray for God to work good through this trouble. I'm never late for anything, but I had taken a Benadryl last night, hoping to feel better today, and I slept later than usual. And the alarm either didn't go off, or went off, I never heard it, and John turned it off in his sleep. Well, the kids got to school on time, at least.

Well, I did it! I did 25 minutes of my Gin Miller step DVD, and boy did I ever fight for every minute of it! I'm still sick, and don't really feel like doing anything. But I'm tired of being sick. Guess I'm hoping that this will burn it out--LOL. Gin asked what our RPE (Respiratory Perceived Exertion--ranges from 1--not working to 10 about to croak) was, and I said about a 5 (supposed to be working in the 3-7 range). I said 5 (quite happily)! Daniel looked up from his homework, and said, "You look like you're gonna blow a gasket, Momma." Thanks. LOL.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?